Header Ads

COVID-19; Popular American actress tests positive

American actress, Angela Kinsey, has revealed she has tested positive for coronavirus after four members of her family also came down with Covid-19. 


 The 49-year-old actress - who played Angela Martin in 'The Office' from 2005 until the US comedy's conclusion in 2013 - has revealed she has caught Covid-19 after trying to "quarantine" from her family, who were suffering from the illness. 

 On her Instagram Story, she wrote: "I started not feeling well and went to get retested. "I knew the odds were against me since I was living with 4 Covid positive people. I really tried to quarantine and not get it."  

Angela has been keeping her social media followers updated as her husband Joshua Snyder, two of their three children, and her mother all had Covid. 

 Before getting her most recent test - which was positive - she said: "I'm still congested, which you know - because I'm in a house with people who have Covid, which is freaking me the f*** out, I am going to get retested today. 

 "I'm going to do a rapid test, because I'm just feeling a little off. You know when you know something's - what's happening. Maybe I'm just run down." 

 She also let her fans know how her family has been getting on as they deal with the respiratory illness. 

She added: "Josh is feeling better, but he's just really fatigued. But he doesn't have the nausea, and the headache and the tightness. He just feels tired. 

 "He'll have breakfast, and then he kind of needs to just sit for a minute... My husband is super athletic and he works out a lot. I think just not being able to do anything major is making him crazy. He's feeling the limitations of being sick. 

 "Kids are great - kids, totally fine, bouncing off the walls. My mom is doing better but they want to keep her in hospital a few more days just to really make sure. She's so ready to go home, and that's hard, you know?"

No comments